oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit helpers for rpm based distros

From: Maddin
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit helpers for rpm based distros
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:11:10 +0200

Hello!

just a few minutes ago, I have sourced some files on my GitHub page[1], for
building oath-toolkit on rpm based distros like RHEL or CentOS.
It includes a SPEC file and some source files for building a SELinux policy
modul, using pam_oath/sshd with SELinux.

The SPEC file themselves is upstream compatible, just copy source tgz into your
build directory and start mock/rpmbuild.
This files and module was tested and used with CentOS 6 and upstream releases
2.0.2 and 2.4.0.

Best regards,
Martin

[1]  https://github.com/MegaMaddin/oath-toolkit