oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH toolkit integration in pfSense

From: Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH toolkit integration in pfSense
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:24:15 +0200

Dear all,

GOOZE would like to integrate OATH toolkit in pfSense [1].

pfSense radius already accepts mOTP software tokens [2]. This seems more
secure to me to provide integration for OATH tokens.

All we need to do is:
(a) provide an OATHtool package and repository for pfSense.
(b) provide an OATH validation script for pfSense
Radius /usr/local/bin/otpverify.sh.

If anyone of you already worked on Radius integration, please let me
know. I plan to carry this work from 10 July on.

Kind regards,

[1] www.pfsense.org
[2] http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/FreeRADIUS_2.x_package
#Enable_Mobile-One-Time-Password_.28OTP.29_support