oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH toolkit + dynalogin: Google Summer of Code?

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH toolkit + dynalogin: Google Summer of Code?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:46:29 +0100

Hi,

Would anybody be interested in putting OATH-related projects into Google
Summer of Code this year?

I understand Google looks at the size of the community when deciding
which projects to support.  I feel that if we submit the projects
collectively, we are more likely to cross the threshold required, and we
may also get interest from students who will contribute improvements
across all the projects.

The deadline to propose this to Google is next Monday, 18 March.  If it
is going to happen, we probably need to put announcements on each of our
web sites inviting students to come into the mailing list and discuss
potential projects.

Regards,

Daniel