nufw-devel

[Nufw-devel] Problem with ip_authentification

From: Remy Gottschalk
Subject: [Nufw-devel] Problem with ip_authentification
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:49:08 +0000

I am currently working on a module doing fallback ip authentication.
My module is based on ipauth_guest and export only ip_auth. For now I am
using plaintext user check and ldap acl checking.
What I ultimatly what to do is to have me ipauth module filling more
than just the username (ie. uid, groups and user's OS) without getting
in the way of the normal authentication scheme.
Does it seems feasible to you and how should it be done ?