nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Lots of connections to MySQL

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Lots of connections to MySQL
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:36:21 -0500

Dans un message du 22 mar à 14:23, Ian P. Christian écrivait :
> Since installing soon after my last email, I am now upto 51 connections,
> having started at 2.

That's still a lot. But did it reach the same level as before ?

Anyway, you should be running the CVS, it is the most stable version of
nss-mysql. I am not sure I am going to do a release ever but still.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      A friend in need is a friend indeed. A friend who bleeds is better.
         My friend confessed, she passed the test. We will never sever.
                                   (Placebo)