nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] Re: nss-mysql +sshd +pam

From: Andreas J. Guelzow
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] Re: nss-mysql +sshd +pam
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:16:08 -0700

Hi,

I notice a few things:

You are using pam_mkhomedir.so. When you are trying to access the
computer via ssh does your home directory in fact exist?

#%PAM-1.0 /etc/pam.d/sshd
my file is called /etc/pam.d/ssh. You are sure that's the right name?

In the pam configuration for ssh you are using pam_shells.so, but yu are
not checking for an allowable shell in the regular login. DOes the
account you are using have a shell with an entry in /etc/shells ?

Do yu get any log information in /var/log/auth.log (or wherever you are
sending auth info to?)?

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow <address@hidden>