nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] kernel 2.4.20 nss-mysql 0.43 problem

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] kernel 2.4.20 nss-mysql 0.43 problem
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:14:13 -0400

Hi Nenad,

Dans un message du 31 May à 10:46, Nenad Peri? écrivait :
> I wanted to summarize what I think we have for a fact in this sort of
> situation.
> I have installed RedHat 9 (Shrike) over an existing system, and
> everything worked fine, until the point where I wanted to compile
> kernel 2.4.20 which I downloaded from kernel.org.

What you could try is to pass init=/bin/sh to your kernel and see if it
boots that way. You should be able to investigate the problem if it
works. FWIW, I have been using nss-mysql with 2.4.20 for quite some
time.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         If you want the answers, you'd better get ready for the fire
                               (System of a Down)