nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] FreeBSD 4.4

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] FreeBSD 4.4
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:07:51 +0100

Hi Cédric,

Dans un message du 13 jan à 23:48, Cedric GROSS écrivait :
> Simple question : Is NSS-MySQL running on a FreeBSD 4.4 box ?

NSS-MySQL has been developed and tested exclusively on Linux. But if the
BSD's libc NSS API is similar it could work with little effort but
certainely not out of the box.

Anyway, if you are interested in making nss-mysql run on FreeBSD, I'be
happy to help you.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                    Sometimes I find I need to scream (RHCP)