nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Re: NSS+MySQL Ver: 0.34.1

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Re: NSS+MySQL Ver: 0.34.1
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:36:55 +0100

Dans un message du 13 jan à  8:32, Jeremy Johnston écrivait :

> I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its something with Redhat.
>
> I am getting the following error when I have shadow enabled:
>
> su: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libnss_mysql.so.2:
> undefined symbol: my_thread_init
>
> And this error with it disabled:
>
> ssh: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libnss_mysql.so.2:
> undefined symbol: _nss_mysql_free_shadow
>
> Am I doing something wrong?? If someone could help I would appreciate
> it. If it helps I'm running Redhat 7.2 with an XFS filesystem.

No, you are not doing anything wrong. This was a "bug" in our
autoconf/automake support. Could you try latest CVS and tell us if it
works ? (you will need to run autogen.sh to produce a configure script).

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

       What is the point of trying to dream anymore ? (Alanis Morisette)