nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] They are taking a very close look at that right now, a

From: Lucy Rasmussen
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] They are taking a very close look at that right now, and the hint is very likely yes, it could happen.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:49:51 +0100

So you guys, in that sense, made it happen.
They were probably hoping for someone new whose baloney meter isn't yet
calibrated to their ways. The  problem is the idea. The parties
stipulated to the change and asked for it, so that is the reason.
Because developers love it and understand it and are comfortable with
it. Novell has sent a letter to Judge Dale Kimball, with a suggestion.

!!!!!

EXPLOSION!