Re: inc and non-compliant long lines redux

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: inc and non-compliant long lines redux
Date: 10 Nov 2022 21:19:00 -0700

Thus said David Levine on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 05:51:12 -0800:

> Andy, are you able to create patches against HEAD?

Attached is a new patch  that applies cleanly against master (17734c9c).
I had  trouble compiling  on OpenBSD,  but I  eventually got  it working
after a  bit of  hacking, however, I  did not include  those bits  in my
patch since they  are not specific to the long  line problem (I'll bring
up in a different thread).

The new patch  compiles and I tested inc using  3 malformed messages and
it worked  fine. I did not  test imaptest.c nor the  changes for smtp.c,
but the changes  there were merely to preserve the  original behavior of
the functions modified (function signature changed).

Thanks,

Andy