Re: Bogusly RFC2047'd "inline" for Content-Disposition

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: Bogusly RFC2047'd "inline" for Content-Disposition
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 14:19:16 -0400

Ken wrote:

> according to the first bug report it broke things
> for Thunderbird and Exchange/Outlook, so I think this is something that
> should be fixed rather quickly.

As in fixed at the source?  It looks like it already has been.

As far as nmh goes, I hacked up a message with that bogus
Content-Disposition and I was still able to mhshow it.  That might
depend on my profile settings.  I just ignored the warning.  Worst
case, nmh users should still be able to mhstore the content and
view it.