Re: Question re mh -e

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: Question re mh -e
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 20:51:34 -0400

>I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask a question about mh -e.
>If not,  please point me in the right direction.

There are mh-e lists on sourceforge, where the repository is held.
Bill Wohler, the MH-E guy, is here, but I get the impression he reads
this mailing list infrequently.  I don't think there's any problem with
asking here; I'm not a MH-E user so unfortunately I can't help you
with this question.  I think there are other MH-E users here so perhaps
they can help you.  Otherwise, I would recommend asking on the mh-e
lists which can be found here:

        https://sourceforge.net/p/mh-e/mailman/