Re:

From: Valdis Klētnieks
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 07:09:40 -0400

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 21:58:04 +0100, Justice Jvsta said:

> I don't know what next to do am stuck with the command

Well... it says it can't change to the directory. Investigate why.

/data/data/com.termux/files/home/Mail/inbox   (Egads. :)

Does it exist?  Is it the directory you *expect* your inbox to be?

(Mine has been located at /home/valdis/Mail/inbox for several decades now, even
when /home/valdis was actually a symlink to something like
/bigdisk/homedirs/valdis
back when Fujitsu Super Eagles were what all the cool kids were using. ;)

If it isn't where you expect it to be, what location *did* you expect?

Is your home directory /data/data/com.termux/files/home/ ?  (Seems odd, I'd
expect to
see home/jvista/ or similar with a username in there someplace).

Do you have a .mh_profile in your home directory?  If so, what does:

grep Path: ~/.mh_profile

return?  (Usually, it contains "Path: Mail" so everything nmh lives under
~/Mail/)

Is there some squirrelly permission problem?  I've seen network file systems
say "no such file" even though the *real* problem is a permissions issue several
directories up the tree...

(Suggestion - if you're using a smartphone for this, rotate it 90 degrees. nmh
is not going to provide a very good experience with a 42 row 50 column display,
it will do much better if you have 20-30 rows of 80 columns.)