Re: send bcc: wierdness?

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: send bcc: wierdness?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 23:35:23 -0700

Thank you for this explanation, Robert!  I now understand a huge
chunk of the -snoop output to post(1) ... that admittedly I
hadn't been paying close attention to.  B-)

                                Bob

P.S.  and, apologies to those who explained it before, when I
still wasn't paying close attention.  B-)

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 13:04:07 +0700 Robert Elz <address@hidden> sez: