Re: nmh imap gpg

From: johndoe65534
Subject: Re: nmh imap gpg
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:40:13 +0100

Hello Ralph and thank you for your support/help.

On 1/13/2020 12:07 PM, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi John,
>
>> What I want to do is using imap to access my e-mails,
>
> Access and manipulate them, e.g. refile them into a folder, over IMAP
> whilst leaving the emails on the server.  Or access them to pull them
> down to the local machine where they're then stored, moved about, etc.

Preferably interacting with the server directly is what I'm looking for
the moment.

Regarding imap/pop3, while mail.com supports pop3 other projects that
I'm working with only support imap.
So I'd rather test my setup with mail.com, in case I mest up, then go
with my other accounts.

It is understood that I should read the docs, which is, what I'm
currently doing! :)