Re: Forwarding html email

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Forwarding html email
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:49:52 +0000

Hi Ken,

> > Shouldn't he drop the -format in this case?
>
> Yeah, probably.  Although ... that's not wonderful either.  I'm open
> to ideas of how we could we could do this better.

Yes, I see what you mean.  That forwards the whole email as the body of
a new one.

What Arthur's really after is storing the part of the email that's
interesting, and then having it as the MIME attachment, possibly the
only one, of a new email to send.  With the Subject field being carried
across too.

We've noted before how 42 refers to email 42, but 42.2 doesn't mean
part 2, nor 42.text/html all its text/html parts.

    forw -mime 42.text/html