Re: Scan all folders for unseen messages

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: Scan all folders for unseen messages
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:01:09 -0500

>I guess I was thinking that it was clear that this part of the man page
>was talking about the command-line switch "-to" and NOT the format of
>the draft file.
>
>But ... now that I think about it, most modern man pages start out
>explaining what each switch does, and we don't do that.  So if you're
>coming in cold it could be honestly confusing.  Maybe we should explain
>each switch up front and then have the longer description below?
>
>--Ken

Right there you have cleared things up for me. When you say command line
switch you're talking:

comp -to person1 -to person2

from the command line. I never knew you could do that. (But then Conrad
didn't know about "new" and he knows a lot more than I do :-)).

So, yes, I think explaining each switch up front, combined with an
example, would be helpful.

And, as always, thanks to you and everyone else for putting up with me.
I'm sure there are more than a few out there shaking their heads and
wondering why this guy just doesn't use Windows.

--Arthur