Re: nmh query

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: nmh query
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 10:38:47 -0800

[Trying to get through some backlog before upcoming travel builds it
back up again.]

Hey, you started using MH a couple of years before me. Awesome.

I'm still using 1.6, so I'm unfamiliar with the keepbcc and .msmtprc
file. Please use address@hidden for your question.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/, GnuPG ID:610BD9AD