Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 21:20:18 -0400

>FreeBSD comes with a tool called "fmt" pre-installed, so I guess I need
>to use that in place of par, yes?

You could, or you could install par from FreeBSD ports (I double-checked
and it is in there).

>OK, so where do I make that subbstitution?

I think my other email explained the variables in replyfilter that you
should look at; really, start at the top, and page down a bit.  There's
a small paragraph for each one of those variables that hopefully explains
enough.