nmh-workers

Re: [nmh-workers] Office 365, redux

From: Fischers Fritz
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Office 365, redux
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 07:42:18 -0400

Thank you very much for this suggestion.

I have additional constraints:
* I am required to use a Windows personal computer without administrator rights.
* I have not managed to have installed a software for running virtual machines.
* The firewall will probably block an attempt to download DavMail, but I will
try.
* I have not even managed to install Visual Studio. (I don't work in software
engineering.)

I am able to run Python and to install any package from PyPI, so I had been
planning to use exchangelib and to rewrite in Python the nmh utilities that I
use most.

Has anyone built nmh on Windows? I will try DavMail and nmh, in a virtual
machine if necessary.