Re: [nmh-workers] Thank You

From: chad
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Thank You
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:56:28 -0700

In the past, I once made this work by forwarding O365 to gmail, setting up gmail's approved-spoofing so it can send mail as the O365 account, and then using nmh to connect to gmail. I'm sure that ugly workaround isn't going to be acceptable to everyone, though. Sorry for your loss.

~Chad
P.S. Sending this from gmail, having temporarily given up the fight. Apologies for anything especially terrible it does. :-(

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 1:40 PM Andy Bradford <address@hidden> wrote:
Thus said Ken Hornstein on Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:23:37 -0400:

> Thank you for that pointer; sadly, I went through the whole process of
> getting it started, it DID pop up  the right window to prompt for MFA,
> but the domain  I use is configured to  require administrator approval
> to use another email application.

I think there may  also be an option to use a  personal token (which may
have to  be enabled). I  cannot search  for it at  the moment, but  I do
recall seeing some discussion in the  Davmail forums about using a token
instead of MFA.

Thanks,

Andy
--