[nmh-workers] send fails

From: wilson
Subject: [nmh-workers] send fails
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 08:30:59 -0700

Ralph,

In 2010 I had a problem sending and now remember that it was solved
by moving from port 25 to port 2525, due to some policy of Verizon's
that made it not work on 25.  I think the mail interaction is in
the nmh archives.

It seems that the present problem has two parts:

1) Sending to port 25 --- wrong, should be 2525
2) Something else, which accounts for the difference between
   plain send -snoop
   and
   send -snoop -mts smtp -server mail.eskimo.com -port 2525

Thanks again for your help.  I see you are in England.

Best,
Stewart