[nmh-workers] send fails

From: wilson
Subject: [nmh-workers] send fails
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 11:54:52 -0700

Hi, I've used nmh for years and love it.  But I'm not an expert on its
internals.  This week I installed nmh 1.7.1.  It's apparently working
fine except that send fails with the message:

What now? send -snoop

            Trying to connect to "localhost" ...
            Connecting to ::1:2525...
            Connection failed: Connection refused
            Connecting to 127.0.0.1:2525...
            Connection failed: Connection refused
            post: problem initializing server; [BHST] no servers available
            (use -snoop for details
            send: message not delivered to anyone

Would someone please help me?  I'd be happy to send copies of various
dot files, etc.  I talked to Kenh about earlier problems.  He helped me
a lot, but suggested for anything else I go to nmh-workers.

Thanks for any ideas.

Stewart Wilson
address@hidden
prediction-dynamics.com