Re: [nmh-workers] Handling empty components

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Handling empty components
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:48:22 -0700

Thanks guys for the quick reply and suggestions!

Ken:  yeah, I can see how messy that's going to be; alas that
%(trim) indeed doesn't return its result.  Although I'll probably
see this again, it'd be maybe 1x/year for the next couple years.
(And, who knows, maybe their IT department will fix it?  B-)  Not
worth complicating my replcomps; easier to just manually add the
"To:" field in vim.  B-)

Thanks!

                                Bob

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 07:01:47 -0400 David Levine <address@hidden> sez: