Re: [nmh-workers] The State of exmh.

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] The State of exmh.
Date: 8 Nov 2018 08:16:55 -0700

Thus said Ralph Corderoy on Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:36:12 +0000:

> A workaround is  to subscribe the list to a  public archiver so Google
> can see everything  from the switch-over date onwards, as  long as the
> list-info page makes  this clear as otherwise new  posters still think
> it's semi-private.

If you didn't see  my previous email... It was already  done long ago by
MARC; these archives go back to 1998:

https://marc.info/?l=exmh-users&r=1&w=2
https://marc.info/?l=exmh-workers&r=1&w=2

I  don't know  if they  are 100%  complete, but  I don't  know why  they
wouldn't be.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005be4538c