Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:10:01 -0500

Ralph wrote:

> 2014's 497a047e3 did
>
>     +test "$ICONV_ENABLED" -eq 0  &&  text_size=10  || text_size=11
>     -[ part  - text/plain - bogus quoted-printable data  11B  ]
>     +[ part  - text/plain - bogus quoted-printable data  ${text_size}B  ]
>
> but doesn't explain why.

A better commit to look at for that would be 6e947201b, which
apparently got clobbered by the subsequent commit.  But, is that
even the right test?  That's from the 'Write message with bogus
quoted-printable data' test.

I thought the 'replacement character in parameter value' test is
failing without iconv.  Until commit 523641d22, that test did a
simple check of actual and expected, regardless of iconv support.
Maybe it should have stayed that way?