Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

From: Steven Winikoff
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:13:40 -0500

>> My immediate problem could be solved by having post check for a -port
>> switch (with value :-) in .mh_profile;
>
>post doesn't read the user's profile,

I know that (though only because you mentioned it in a previous message
yesterday), but...

>so that wouldn't work.

...the intent of my question was about how difficult it would be to change
that and have post read the profile, if only for that one entry.  Or might
it be easier to add a port entry to mts.conf, to complement the mts and
servers entries?

This is in the spirit of a workaround, even if the only reason for doing it
would be to delay having to fix rcvdist until after 1.7.1.

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff                |
Concordia University           |  Boren's Laws:
Montreal, QC, Canada           |     (1) When in charge, ponder.
address@hidden   |     (2) When in trouble, delegate.