Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:09:28 -0500

>Out of curiousity, where is the bug?  A cursory examination of the code
>suggests that it SHOULD work.

Ah, wait, I see the problem ... it's the switch ARGUMENTS that aren't
passed, I didn't read David's email closely.  I guess back in the day
post had very few switches that took arguments (but, it looks like it
always had least one).

So, solving that ... I think the only solution is to teach rcvdist
about all of the switches that take arguments.  Sigh.  We really need
to centralize all of that code, as we have to do that in SO many places.