Re: [Nmh-workers] Hopefully last call for 1.7

From: Kevin Cosgrove
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Hopefully last call for 1.7
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:41:05 -0800

On 28 October 2017 at 10:59, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:

> I looked through my email and the mailing list archives, and I am not
> sure there are any 1.7 blockers from the last release candidate (RC3).
> Well, okay, there was one issue reported by Kevin Cosgrove that AFAIK
> was never resolved, where mhfixmsg was failing, mentioned here:
>
>   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2017-08/msg00180.html
>
> I think we all got busy and it fell off our radar.  Kevin, if you have
> some free cycles to look at that again, I would appreciate it.

'make check' on nmh-1.7-RC3 results in only these FAIL reports.

./test/format/test-myhost: local hostname test expected:
    'drums.cosgroves.us'
but instead got:
    'cosgroves.us'
FAIL: test/format/test-myhost

The test-myhost failure is completely my fault for patching
mts.conf.in to specify "localname: cosgroves.us"

./test/format/test-mymbox: Basic address@hidden test expected:
    '1'
but instead got:
    '0'