Re: [Nmh-workers] mts.conf that works with fastmail?

From: Thomas Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mts.conf that works with fastmail?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:14:40 +0000

I have now gotten inc working with FastMail POP. Here is a simplified
version of the command.

  inc -user address@hidden -host pops-proxy.fastmail.com \
    -proxy 'openssl s_client -quiet -connect pops-proxy.fastmail.com:443' \
    -nosasl

And here is the one that I really am using.

  inc -user address@hidden -host pops-proxy.fastmail.com \
    -proxy 'openssl s_client -quiet -connect pops-proxy.fastmail.com:443' \
    -nochangecur -nosasl +pop

I wrote a Seive rule in FastMail to copy all mail to the INBOX.Download
folder, and then I inc from that folder. This way, a copy of each
message stays on the server after I delete it.