Re: [Nmh-workers] .BR and .IR for program names in man pages

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] .BR and .IR for program names in man pages
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:42:35 +0000

Hi Larry,

> when referring to another program, as in
>       .BR dist ,
> or
>       .IR mh-draft (5)

David's answered, but I'd also point out that mh-draft(5) is a file
rather than a program.  Another thing is if it's a case-sensitive
concept, e.g. the program name inc, then it doesn't suffer normal
capitalisation rules and become Inc, e.g. at the start of a sentence.
I think I've altered most of those already.