Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:40:09 -0500

>That kind of dependency should be removed.  Is there any reason not to
>add a new component if one (fcc, in this case) isn't found?

Since it's been around forever, I'm not sure we can easily change it
without breaking a lot of existing format files.  I think the original
MH authors didn't intend that fcc be copied from a replied-to message;
seems like it would be simple to make sure it's cleared out if a -fcc
switch isn't supplied (we've already documented that we "own" it in
repl(1)).  I think we'd need to do that even if we used another component
name.