Re: [Nmh-workers] Minor gripe about send man page

From: norm
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Minor gripe about send man page
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:34:32 -0700

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:
>>But it isn't clear, at least to me, which of those things send does
>>and which post does. As I said, this is a minor gripe.
>
>Man, Norm, it's been that way for approximately forever ... you're just
>noticing now? :-)

Until I had to write a postproc the issue was of no interest to me. How send
did its business was just an implementation detail.

Then, when I did write a postproc, your sample bash script and a bit of
instrumentation told me what I needed to know. That's why I called the gripe
"minor".

    Norman Shapiro