Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

From: bergman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:49:12 -0400

In the message dated: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:28:33 -0400,
The pithy ruminations from David Levine on
<Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)> were:
=> Ken wrote:
=>

=>
=> > I don't see the value of having a special Nmh- prefix.
=>
=> Traceability is valuable.

Agreed.

=>
=> > If they happen to leak out in the wild,
=> > they won't harm anything since they're not official headers.
=>
=> The won't harm anything, but how will Ralph know who to ask to fix it?
=>
=> Does anyone manually insert "Attach:" into their draft messages?

Yes, but rarely....so rarely that I could easily stop if the header prefix
changed.

Mark

=>
=> David
=>
=> _______________________________________________
=> Nmh-workers mailing list
=> address@hidden
=>
--
Mark Bergman    Biker, Rock Climber, SCUBA Diver, Unix mechanic, IATSE #1 Stage
hand

http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=bergman%40panix.com

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
15+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman