Re: [Nmh-workers] gmail oauth2 howto

From: Anders Eriksson
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] gmail oauth2 howto
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:48:08 +0200

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:46 AM, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
>Now over to dist and see how google treats it. Anyone know already?

AFAIK, it should work fine.  I do not believe that the webmail interface
shows the Resent-From and Resent-To headers, though.

Having refetched the message over imap I can confirm that the 822 text is there as expected including the resent-* headers. The gmail webUI shows "me" as sender/from though (which if you hover the mouse over it is expended to the account name). I assume it pulls that from the 821 FROM  info. I'll have to experiment a bit to see how I can get it to do what it does for mailliist (i.e. show the 822 from)

-Anders