Re: [Nmh-workers] Forwarding the attachments to a message or messages

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Forwarding the attachments to a message or messages
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:46:02 -0400

>Is there a way to forward messages so that all the attachments of
>the forwarded messages are attachments to the new message, other than
>a script using mhlist?

If you want to forward a message, including all of the MIME attachments,
you can use forw -mime (although run mhbuild on that message) or dist
(which some people find confusing).

If you want to create a new message which just happens to contain all of
the attachments from another message, I think you're going to have to
write that.