[Nmh-workers] customizing templates

From: scrumpjack
Subject: [Nmh-workers] customizing templates
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:27:20 +0100

hi there. Just started using nmh and I must say I love it.

I'm at the stage where I'd like to customise the templates a little.

My components template file has the line

%<{from}%|%(void(localmbox))%>%(void(width))%(putaddr From: )

How can I change that to: "for From: use the address passed
as the -from switch, or use address@hidden

In the same way, my replcomp template has the line

%(void(localmbox))%(void(width))%(putaddr From: )

How can I change that to: "for From: use the "Delivered-to:"
header or address@hidden

thanks - jack