Re: [Nmh-workers] Stripping "Re: " from Subject.

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stripping "Re: " from Subject.
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 10:15:05 -0400

>    To avoid reiteration, repl strips any leading `Re: ' strings from
>    the subject component.

Geez, Ralph, we're never going to make you happy, are we? :-)

I think you know the answer to this one: obviously the code that does
the Re: stripping doesn't know about RFC-2047 encoding.  Fixing this
given current nmh architecture would be hard.  I think once we retool
everything so everything knows about MIME encoding, it will be a lot
easier.