[Nmh-workers] Help!

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Help!
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 09:23:22 -0700

I believe that this question (or perhaps these questions?) has been asked
and answered several times, though not to the extent I understood the answers,
quite applicable to my environment.

Background: My Internet provider is rawbw.com. I send and receive Email via
them. But almost all the Email I receive is sent to
ns2.adzone.com, from which it is sent to rawbw.com.

My outgoing Email almost always is received with a line like:

[198.144.206.54] claimed to be nad.dad.org

Usually, this does not cause a problem. But some recipients reject my Email. I
think because of that line. The attachment, 20, to this Email illustrates the
problem.

Another problem, or perhaps the same problem, is with Red Hat Support, which
at some point stopped accepting my Email, though they had been accepting it.
The attachment 19, illustrates this.

I will also attach .mh_profile, mhn.defaults, and mts.conf.

    Norman Shapiro
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Case update failure: Unknown email address Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 20:48:30 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,

We recently received an email from this address regarding a support case.
However, this email address is not associated with a user in our system, so the
update has not been applied to the case.

Please resend your update from an email address associated with your account or
update the email address associated with your user in the system. If you do not
have an associated user or need instructions on how to update your email
address,
please contact your Organizational Administrator.

If you wish to contact Red Hat, visit the Customer Portal at
https://access.redhat.com for
phone and web contact information appropriate to your region and support
contract.

Thank you,

Red Hat Global Support Services

Supporting success. Exceeding expectations.

Red Hat Support on Social Media: https://access.redhat.com/social/
Red Hat Customer Portal Discussions: https://access.redhat.com/discussions/
Red Hat Access Labs: https://access.redhat.com/labs/

If you need immediate assistance, please refer to
https://access.redhat.com/support/contact/technicalSupport/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Test message Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 08:20:34 -0700
    Norman Shapiro