Re: [Nmh-workers] [Nmh-commits] [SCM] The nmh Mail Handling System branc

From: Eric Gillespie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] [Nmh-commits] [SCM] The nmh Mail Handling System branch, xoauth, updated. 1.6-branchpoint-370-g5c62616
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 01:26:12 +0000

Eric Gillespie <address@hidden> writes:

>     - Sanity-check curl-config --version output so we don't send anything
> crazy in
>       our HTTP requests if curl-config changes.

This is the extraction:

            CURL_USER_AGENT="`$curl_config --version | sed 's|^libcurl
*|libcurl/|; q'`"

and this is the sanity check:

            AS_IF([test "x$CURL_USER_AGENT" != "x`echo $CURL_USER_AGENT | sed

I think those are basic sed commands that shouldn't be any
portability problem, but I don't have many systems to test on...

Thanks.