[Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg defies the principle of last surprise?

From: Valdis Kletnieks
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg defies the principle of last surprise?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:11:06 -0400

So trying to debug why a message got eaten by procmail.  Fortunately,
I've been keeping copies because I didn't trust my use of mhfixmsg yet.

grep fix ~/.,mh_profile    comes up empty, no hits.  $LANG=en_US.UTF-8
Running a git pull from March 9, HEAD was:

commit 8ff517b106543e9f8fe77ed152491a84e6d85bbe