Re: [Nmh-workers] base64 ... just looking for advice

From: Wolfgang Denk
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] base64 ... just looking for advice
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:08:00 +0100

Dear David,

In message <address@hidden> you wrote:

> > Yes, I'm sure about that.  mhfixmsg issues the error message above,
> > and leaves the whole message unchanged, i. e. it does not touch the
> > text/plain part either.
>
> I can't replicate that.  I added a check to test-mhfixmsg (and it
> passed even before today's fix to mhfixmsg).

I can't construct a test case that shows the same behaviour, and the
original message contains sensitive personal information so I cannot
provide that either.  I can only run tests on this. [But probably not
during next week.]

Sorry...

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: address@hidden
"Life sucks, but it's better than the alternative."
- Peter da Silva