Re: [Nmh-workers] (n)mh tip of the day

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] (n)mh tip of the day
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:33:19 -0700

Cool!

I don't manage multiple mailboxes, but I sometimes change my
"real name" in the header.  For that, I've set up a bunch of
commands that are basically

     repl -form <form-with-different-real-name>

I have a bunch of form files as well.

That requires that I have a message to reply to, which is
usually the case.  But even when I'm composing a message, I
always have at least 1 message in my inbox (sigh), so I just
delete the In-reply-to: stuff from the header.  Yes, I have to
edit the To: and Subject: fields, but I would need to do that
anyway.  Just a different set of editor keystrokes.

Pretty low-rent.  B-)

                                Bob

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:56:32 -0400 Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> sez: