Re: [Nmh-workers] mts.conf has me Baffled.

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mts.conf has me Baffled.
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:06:48 -0500

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:
> Recall when I said I felt the SMTP MTS was better for nearly all users?
> This is exactly what I was talking about; all you should have had to do
> was read post(8) and mh-profile(5) and you should have been all set;
> that should have been like 30 minutes at most, not a month.

        Once I figured out that I needed the smtp MTS, it was
probably a couple of hours and I was already tired. The month was
an intermittent project of trying to figure out how to make
exim4's version of sendmail do what it is not designed to do.

        There is a quote I have read from a John Wayne movie that
says, "Life is hard and it is twice as hard when you are stupid."

        I did sort of feel stupid when it was all over but it is
certainly working now

        Thanks very much.

Martin McCormick