Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:09:16 -0700

Thanks for performing this experiment, Andy!

I received 2 copies.  The header for the first one that reached
GMail showed that it was the one sent to your local alias:

     [...]
     [...]

The header from the second one shows that it was delivered directly
to my GMail account, and didn't go via the mailing list:

     [...]
     [...]

My Spam folder is empty (and never saw any email).

I also really dislike this behavior, where MLMs do not send a
copy if a member is explicitly specified as a recipient in the
header -- for all the reasons cited.  I too think it's wrong.

                                Bob

P.S.  Sorry to poke a fire that's out, but I really like Andy's
left-and-right-justified text.  (It helps that there aren't any
really "space"-y lines.  B-)  That's because I often play a
similar game with myself, trying to compose my message using
words and phrases that allow the right margin to line up.  B-)