Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Multi-homed postproc, v2
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:50:38 -0500

>I'm not a fan of environment variables, especially when they're
>not really needed.  And one place to get the data is better than
>two.

Fair enough.  I think then we've officially decided that the Official
Interfaceâ„¢ to post is "the filename is always last" (at least,
anything that invokes post will make sure that the filename is last).
Currently post is called by send, mhmail, rcvdist, viamail, whatnow,
and whom.  And ... I see that all of those programs can call post with
something after the draft filename!  Sigh.  It looks like it is trivial
to change all of those programs around, so I'll do that as part of this
fix.