Re: [Nmh-workers] Emails being tagged as spam -- NMH solution???

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Emails being tagged as spam -- NMH solution???
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 14:17:03 -0800

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 10:41:30 -0500 Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> sez:

> >My current theory is that my email address is now strongly
> >associated with spam, or at least suspicious email, and so any
> >email I send there has a high base score.
>
> That, to me, does not explain why your email was being mangled (from
> what I remember, your recipients complained about your mangled email
> address).  If you unmangle the body of that message it passed the DKIM
> signature, so that wasn't something you did.  If it was me, I'd focus
> on that.

No, it doesn't.  But so far there has only been 1 message (that
I'm aware of) where the mangling took place.  All other copies
of headers that I've received from @stanford.edu recipients
have not shown that weird effect.  (I'm still having people
forward spam-tagged message headers to me.)  So, until I see
that again, I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it was a
one-time, unrelated blip.

                                Bob