Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:06:18 -0500

kre wrote:

> Similarly, with most current MIME viewing, using a GUI type
> interface makes things much easier - and rather that attempting to
> figure out how to make everything perfect from the command line
> interface it might be better to spend more time commnicating with
> the exmh and sylpheed developers (and perhaps others, if there are
> any that can deal with MH format messages) and with procmail for
> mail reception, and get all of that better integrated.

If anyone wants to spend their time that way, please do.
I'm wary of integration effort from the nmh side beyond
documentation (which I have contributed to).  The front-
ends rely on MH/nmh, not the other way around.  And in the
case of procmail, I don't expect there's any chance for
better integration given that its last release was in 2001.

I also disagree fundamentally because I want to use nmh, not
a front end or GUI.