Re: [Nmh-workers] candidates for linux buildbot builds

From: Jerry Heyman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] candidates for linux buildbot builds
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:44:11 -0400

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:03:58 -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have been experimenting with Hyper-V as the new host platform for
> the buildbot cluster.  It's working well enough that I'm ready to
> try throwing some new OS images at it.  Since we are quite light
> on Linux coverage, I would like to take a quick survey to find out
> which Linux platforms people are actively using.
>
> If you use nmh on Linux on a daily basis, please send me a note and
> tell me which distribution and version thereof you are running.
> From that list I will try to add as many appropriate build slaves
> as is practical.
>
> And please take note that I do not use Linux in my daily life, so
> phrases like "squeezy weasel" don't have any meaning to me :-)  I
> need the "official" distribution name (Fedora, Centos, etc) along
> with the version/release number.  A download URL would not be out
> of place, either.

Release     : 3
Download    : http://www.mageia.org/en/3/

Mageia 4 has been released for several months, I usually upgrade on
odd numbered releases, Mageia 5 is in alpha.

> Thanks,
>
> --lyndon

jerry
--
     // Jerry Heyman               | We are all born ignorant, but
    //  Amigan Forever :-)         | one must work hard to remain stupid